Welcome to the future! The year is 2 years from whatever year it is that you read this, and space travel without breaks is now not only legal, it is mandatory due to significant interstellar budget constraints.
You are a space chauffeur, in charge of transporting people and stuff as quickly as humanly possible on a ridiculously badly built, unstraight space road that never seems to end. If you drive too slow you won't get paid enough to afford space food! But if you fall off the space road, you die the most brutal, painful death imaginable. It's a terrible job. Are you skilled enough to speed through the chaotic Spaceberry Road?
Oh yeah, there's gravity in outer space in the future for some reason. Make sure to check out the epic in-game story for a very feasible explanation as to why this is. WARNING: Your mind might get blown.
- Randomly generated, endless road for every single ride! How long can you survive?
- Classic, high score driven gameplay!
- A serious lack of speed control once you've taken off! (Yes, of course that counts as a feature.)
- Impossibly challenging difficulty, requiring extreme mouse and keyboard skills. (Unless you drive slow, but your scores ain't gonna impress no one that way son!)
- Three dimensions! Travel up, down, left, right and all angles in between. You'll discover directions you didn't know existed!
- The greatest science fiction story ever told, with no plot holes!